How to Buy
Register for an account
All customers must have a registered and approved account with Wholesale & Liquidation Experts to buy. Customers are not required to have a business license or a sales tax exemption permit to buy from us.
To register, go to the create an account page and fill-out the required fields.
You will need to provide the following information to register.
- First and last name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Business name (if applicable)
- Sales tax exemption document(s) (if applicable)
Submit sales tax exemption document(s) (optional)
Any registered accounts that are not designated as tax exempt will have sales tax applied to their orders where applicable.
For those customers who fall under the jurisdiction of the state of Georgia, you will need to submit an ST-5 Certificate of Exemption form as part of your sales tax exemption documents. Please visit the Georgia Department of Revenue for more information. Each state will have its own process and documentation. For all other customers, please consult with your local sales tax departments.
Sales tax exemption documents can be submitted either during the initial customer account creation or anytime later using the sales tax exemption page.
After successfully registering an account, it may take up to 3 business days for an account to be approved.
If you do not receive an approval notification in your email within 3 business days, check your Spam folder in case the email was rerouted. You can also email us on our contact page to follow up on the status of your account review.
Once an account is approved you may start purchasing products.
Here are a few things to remember:
- Each order must total $1000 or more to checkout
- New customers must pay with a wire transfer
- All sales are final with some limited exceptions
- All new accounts are assigned a silver tiered pricing level
- Remember to log in before you buy to see your tiered pricing level
- Deals are on a first come first serve basis
- Some deals are limited and are active only while supplies last
- LTL and FTL shipments can take up to 10 business days or more to ship out
- PLEASE NOTE: We currently do not ship to addresses in California or P.O. boxes.